WWW by students

All student associations of the Science Faculty have their own WWW service. These are

Students who would like to start their own www service are advised to contact their association using the association’s website or by sending a mail to one of the mail addresses.

If that doesn’t work out you can always visit C&CZ and talk to one of the system administrators to see if it is possible to start a new WWW service.